Here are our T&C’s in a nutshell:
- All new Listings will be checked by an editor before the Listing goes live on the Website. This is so we can check that links are working, and proof-read content for spelling & grammatical errors.
- You may be asked to verify the origin of the products that your business sells in order that we be sure that they are made in Britain. If not all of the products you sell on your website are made in Britain you must clearly state this in your Listing and/or to Make it British at the time of application.
- We aim to approve all Listings within 24 hours of receipt, and often much sooner. If there are any problems with the Listing we will contact you on the email address that you provided
- It is your responsibility to update your Listing should any information change. If you no longer sell products made in Britain you must inform us immediately by writing to shoutout@Martial-Arts-Schools.com
- We reserve the right to reject any Listings that we do not deem appropriate for the site. In this case any money paid would be refunded in full.
- If you wish to cancel your membership at any time you must notify us in writing at shoutout@Martial-Arts-Schools.com no later than 7 days before the renewal period.
- You will be sent a renewal notice 7 days before your membership is due for renewal. Should you not make payment by the renewal date your listing will be removed or hidden until we receive payment from you.
- If you cancel a membership half way through a membership period you will not be entitled to refund of the time remaining